Interested in adopting a puppy from us? Here's how!
(Be sure to stop by our "Puppies!/Current Litters" page
to take a look at any currently available puppies!)
1. Fill out the application below.
2. If we accept the application, there will be a $100 nonrefundable deposit to be put on the wait list.
3. After a healthy litter is born, you will be contacted. An additional deposit of $350 holds your spot and reserves a puppy for you. (If you did not pay $100 to be on the waitlist and the puppies are already born, this deposit will be $450.) You can pay this deposit via Venmo, CashApp, or a personal check.
4. When the puppies are approximately five or six weeks old, we have a puppy picking day where families can come visit us, meet the puppies, and choose their puppy from the litter. For those unable to come meet the puppies in person, we can arrange a video call to meet the puppies and discuss the best fit for your family. Those who are first on the waiting list will get first choice of the puppies.
5. Between now and the time you take your puppy home, you will receive updates, photos and videos of your puppy.
6. Remaining balance is due in cash on the day the puppy goes home with you at eight weeks of age.
$ Puppy Prices are as follows: $
Standard Sized (F1 or F1b) Goldendoodles: $1500
Mini/Medium Sized (F1 or F1b) Goldendoodles: $1500
Mini/Medium Sized (F1 or F1b) Bernedoodles: $1500
For any additional questions, feel free to contact us!